Wednesday, November 23, 2011

SMALL FRY



If you've had your eyes open at all over the past month, you may have noticed there is a new Muppet movie coming out. The Muppets are on every magazine cover, every tv show, public bus shelter ad....it's awesome. And I saw the movie and it's great. I already want more Muppet movies.

And attached to the front of The Muppets is a new Toy Story Toon I had the pleasure of working on, Small Fry. Directed by Angus Maclane.

So go check it out. Because let's be honest, watching the Muppets in a theater full of strangers would be more entertaining than watching your horrible family shovel hunks of turkey into their gaping, gravy holes.

(Ugh, I apologize. That last sentence just ruined Thanksgiving for me too.)

Small Fry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any idea when and where small Fry will be releasedon DVD/Blu-Ray?

Cap'n Carrot said...

Can you give whoever came up with idea to use Condorman in the short a huge hug from me?

...and I'm still waiting for someone to make that toy!