Wednesday, November 30, 2011

'MOVIES R FUN' R ALMOST DUN!!


Holy Hasselhoff! After printing 1000 copies of Movies R Fun a little over a year ago, we are down to the last 99! And more orders are on their way out the door right now. What does that mean? That means if you want one, or 99, put your order in very soon. Holiday orders are already coming in. And there are no plans to print more. That's right, YOU (and 999 of your closest friends) will own a copy of Movies R Fun from this limited run, if you order now.

Not only will you be more smarter after reading Movies R Fun, you'll be a part of the elite crowd as well. Look at all these high class people who have reaped the benefits of owning a copy of Movies R Fun.

- Men relaxing on leather couches



- Blind ladies in bikinis



- Attractive people in stock photography



- Furries



- The world's top dramatic actors



- Ol' timey gents



- Santa Claus



- Michael Jordan



Order today and be the talk of the town!

DISCLAIMER: Ordering book today may not make you the talk of the town.

15 comments:

Octavio E. Rodriguez said...

Looking forward to it!

Ben Dale said...

That Michael Jordan gag got me all the way to LOL.

Joellyn said...

Me too!

Fawn said...

Very convincing! I sure want to be like Michael Jordan:)

Carrie said...

I only wanna be like YOU Cooley!!

web design said...

I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect! More powers to your blog. keep posting!

- Jackie of web design

Kenji Ono said...

Hi, Josh. I think your stuff is hilarious.

Jani said...

I know its an old story but did you vever finish "the lonenliest unicorn on earth?"

Bhashkar_Navisworks said...

I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into.

Eric Peleias said...

No more posts? Never?

Eric Peleias said...

Where are the new posts?

bhashkar_Quantity-Takeoff said...

ohhhhhhh nice Image posting.....

Avid Lebon said...

I saw some of the drawings from your book and they are really well done. I love your style and sense of humor! I'm inspired to try something similar now. I ordered one of them, by chance would you consider signing it?

genericrog said...

Your work is amazing! I found your book to be hilarious and inspiring. I was going to do some film studies and then I found your book. That's certainly one way to study film! Thank you for sharing your work.

Brett Fourie said...

MICHAEL JORDAN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! CLASSIC