Thursday, July 14, 2011

I am Jack's new Inappropriate print.



Here's one I've been wanting to do for a while, and a good reason to do it now has come up.



A good friend of mine and the Cooley family, Jeff Tomczek, was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. More specifically, one of the toughest and most tenacious types of Leukemia, the ALL Philadelphia strand, at the age of 27. The next couple of years of chemotherapy, medications, blood tests, and transfusions will be tough and expensive. But here's your chance to help. All proceeds from my Fight Club prints (One of Jeff's favorite movies) will go towards Jeff's medical bills to help him beat this.

The Limited Edition print, 13x19 print, and a 8.5x11 print are all available NOW in the Cooley Store! So please break the first rule of Fight Club and TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS! Your purchase goes to an extremely important cause PLUS you get a print out of it.

"Hey Cooley! I hate Fight Club and/or your drawings SUCK!"

Okay, you hate-filled, internet surfer. Thank you for the helpful criticism. Don't want a print but you'd still like to help?
Go HERE to learn more.

All joking aside, Thank you all in advance. Your support, whether it be thoughts, prayers, or donations are greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kindness and generous support--David and Janet Tomczek

Anonymous said...

awesome. really.

Anonymous said...

Can't thank you enough Josh. Going in a frame as the first piece on the wall when I move into my new apartment. Awesome work on this. I'm beyond grateful for the gesture and willingness to help me out as I fight to punch this disease right in the Robert Paulson man boobs.

-Jeff Tomczek

Anonymous said...

I just received this print. It looks better than I ever expected. Bought it for my brother,but wish I bought it for myself. Beautiful!
-Billyboy

zeeshan malik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.