Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I just twited, I mean, I twit now....is that right?

For those of you who like to read, but not too many words at a time....(I understand, you are very busy)....I joined the Twitter.
So now my mini-brain fart thoughts that just evaporate into the ether and contemplated by no one, can now be mentally sniffed by the entire planet!

"Why would you join Twitter, you stupid sell-out!?" you ask. Well first off, the name calling can stop. Not cool. And secondly, I don't know, I thought it'd be fun. Especially since I recently bought a monkey who wears glasses and I want him to tweet for me.

My twitter name: CooleyUrFaceOff


Claire said...

I'd say welcome to the dark side but I think it would be a little cliche, oh well I've said it now.

ScotlandBarnes said...

Now if only Betty White was on Twitter....actually, maybe she is....