Wednesday, October 13, 2010

You Damn, Dirty...

APE! (The Alternative Press Expo!)

I'll be there this weekend sharing table 330 with my good friends, Scott Morse and Bill Presing, and with my mortal enemies Jim Capobianco, Jennifer Chang, Daniela Strijleva, Katy Wu, and Jeff Pidgeon.

I'll have copies of MOVIES R FUN and the 54 Intercontinental Cuties playing cards available, a small selection of prints, a selection of stolen car parts, illegal exotic pets, and a cure-all miracle tonic to heal what ails you.

Cash only please, unfortunately I can no longer accept kisses as payments. Let's just say there was an "incident".


damon said...


Matt J said...

What year is this? Who's the President?

C u there !

Eli said...

Great to meet you this weekend. Funny we've never run into each other before this. Your work is wonderful to look at. Cheers!

Tim Blair said...

It was great meeting you at Comic-Con early this year and again at APE. I finally purchased the International Cuties' playing cards and they look fantastic. Really well done!

Also, thanks for passing along the company you and Bill went through to produce the cards.