Monday, August 16, 2010

54 Intercontinental Cuties in store now!


Ladies and Gentlemen, This is your captain speaking...
We here at cooleycooley.com airlines want to thank you for your patience. We left you sitting on the tarmac for a bit while final inspections were being made, but now we have been cleared for takeoff. Once airborne, our lovely stewardesses will advance down the aisle offering you a beverage and a deck of 54 Intercontinental Cuties playing cards. These cards, created by 2 artists who are fans of the female form, are offered at $25 and will definitely keep you occupied while flying with us. And YES, that means internationally too.

One of the female air traffic controllers in the tower just flashed me, which means we are cleared for departure. So sit back, relax, and crack open a new deck of cards. And from all of us at cooleycooley.com airlines..."Thank you for flying with us."
Destination: SEXY TIME!

Cards available HERE!
www.cooley.bigcartel.com

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very excited about these! Just placed my order. Hoping to get them in time for my game night next month.

Justin Rodrigues said...

I had a buddy of mine pick me up a set from Comic Con. I love them! You and bill did a fantastic job thinking about getting another set to actually play with. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Love 'em bought 4 sets for friends

Nikki DeSautelle said...

I just got sent here by my friend saying, "You'd probably like this blog, he does art and has jokes."

Anyway he was right I love it, great blog, great pictures! art and jokes is all I care about so keep it coming.

Nikki DeSautelle said...

I just got sent here by my friend saying, "You'd probably like blog, he does art and has jokes."

He was right I love it. great blog, great pictures. art and jokes is all I care about so keep it coming.

Paul Sof said...

Ordered mine online and got just received here in Australia. Have to say in the flesh (so to speak) they exceed my expectations. Build is top notch - including the hard cardboard box. Like a few others I ordered extras as wonderful gifts for like minded dilettantes.
Fabo!

Mathieu Reyn├Ęs said...

Pack received yesterday and I love it ! Thanks a lot.

Fat & Furious said...

received mine today. I didn't know new zealand girls have hairy feet. I'll try not to make out woth any of them. Thanks, Cooley & Presing!

boob said...

I picked up a set of these at the con. You and Bill did a bang up job. Love the theme and the box they come in. That mutha is sturdy.

Tim Blair said...

The cards turned out awesome! You and Bill did a bang up job on them. Congrats!