Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Annnnnd...we're back.


Comic-Con 2010 is over.

Which of course means it's time to go back to being a freak in the privacy of our own homes. But I had a blast. It was great meeting all of you fellow blog readers and desecrating your purchases with my signature. Seriously though, the feedback was amazing, and I appreciate it.

And just to answer the questions I've been getting recently all at once...

- The USPS sucks. There have been crazy delays on the shipping of my prints. So now in the store we're offering PRIORITY shipping that will get you your items within a week of shipping says the shipping wizard. If you choose standard economy shipping, expect up to 4 weeks from ship date for delivery.

- Also, if you ordered prints after July 15th, they'll be shipping out this week (because of Comic-Con), thanks for your patience

-And FINALLY..........see the next post..........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, my question would be how would I get Bill to complete the card you signed for me from the most awesome deck of cards I've ever owned :) Any more planned signings any time soon?

Morgan said...

Was nice meeting you and finally getting my hands on the 54 Intercontinental Cuties! Really great work!
Thanks for the autograph and the quick sketch, too. Hopefully I can meet Bill Presing at some point to get the other half of the card signed, haha

Nick Ingram said...

The cards are no longer on the store! What happened i didnt get to order? print more!! i want both the book and the cards u need to print more!!!

Xabaras (G.O.) said...

I did it!! I did it!!!! [ran away laughing as an evil character]