Monday, June 14, 2010

54 Intercontinental Cuties: The Package Design!


Just wanted to show the box art for the girly playing cards I'm designing with Bill Presing, coming this July! Bill and I are REALLY excited about how these are turning out. And above is the rough design/ mock up of the box the cards are coming in. We knew from the get-go, we wanted to make 2 color cigarette box design packages for the cards to give it that "Grandpa's secret, naughty playing cards feel". Here's the dummy of what they will look like (without the art on it).

We thought about doing a flight attendant theme for the box since the cards each represent a different country, so Bill did these awesome drawings.



So here's a peek at the finished front and back design.

10 comments:

Tally said...

So great! I can't wait to hide it from my parents.

Rob said...

So great! I can't wait to hide it from my kids.

James C Trujillo said...

Oh la la, there's nothing old about these maids . . . err, I mean . . . So great! I can't wait to hide it from a wrathful God.

Niki said...

So great! Can't wait to hide it from EVERYONE I'VE EVER LOVED.

phillipthe2 said...

So great...I can't wait to show'em to everyone! :D

ridd said...

good god man you're good. Love your stuff.

Desiree Cassidy said...

These are going to be fantastic! I love the "Desitination: Sexy Time!"

brianandrews said...

def. will order a deck. Very cool art and concept!

thanks for sharing!

trash said...

Man I love those.. hope I can order one!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the cards cut?
mcbig40@yahoo.com