Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dr. Sketchy's- Bunny Pistol



Dr. Sketchy's = A figure drawing class with real LIVE burlesque dancers for models, with an open bar.

The only way you could make that better is if it was held at a Chuck E. Cheese. But that stupid rat with his high standards and judgements, WON'T ALLOW IN a drunk 30 year old with two of his female stripper friends. Well FINE, SIR! I shall take my business ELSEWHERE!

Went to Dr. Sketchy's on Monday, it was way to much fun for $10. The infamous Bunny Pistol was our model. Here's a couple drawin's with some Photoshop color love....


14 comments:

Bill Robinson said...

These sketches are great! I missed this one, but will try to make it to the next Dr Sketchys...

GhettoFab said...

just stumbled across your blog and glad that I did! An overload of inspiration!!!

Ryan Green said...

Bunny Pistol looks like a handful...to draw. Great sketches!

Nori Tominaga said...

they're awesome good sir!

John S. said...

Damn you Cooley!!! These are AWESOME!!!!
Why can't Dr Sketchy reside in Burbank?

Lucas Ferreyra said...

EXELENTEEEEE! I NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS NEAR HOME!

Joey Lee said...

Incredibly appealing drawings. I'm a big fan.

Damien Baumgart said...

I have burlesque life drawing class just around the corner from my house. They do a show, then they pose and all the art supplies are supplied. You also score a pint of beer. And there's a tattoo artist as well giving lessons. All for $15.

Saw Up yesterday (they put the release back until the 3rd because of school holidays). Great movie (as always)! Even glimpsed your credit. ;-)

Charlene Fleming said...

Gaw, now I feel twice as guilty for missing this session! I normally go. Love your drawings though.

Alice Stribling said...

Hey Josh,

Thanks for coming to Dr Sketchy's. These are fantastic! Want to post them on the flickr group?

http://www.flickr.com/groups/drsketchyssf/

xoxo-
Alice

LHOOQtius ov Borg said...

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

OMG! All I want for xmas is to be drawn by you...

Josh Cooley said...

I know who you are "Anonymous".

For the last time... Leave me alone, Scarlett Johansen!!!

JeremySaliba said...

Nice work man!