Monday, January 19, 2009

Knowledge... was their Trailer.

I have only been sad two times my entire life.
1. When they said 'the Last Crusade' would be the last Indiana Jones movie, and
2. When I walked out of the theatre after watching the last Indiana Jones movie

I know I've complained about it before, but that movie haunts me. I'll be out enjoying a sunny day, usually skipping with my woodland creature friends, enjoying a rainbow... BAM! Crystal Skull enters my brain and my head wants to explode as if I looked into the Ark. It makes me want to leave out a bowl of dates in the off chance I'll be poisoned by a nazi monkey.

Anyway, I channeled my hatred and made lemonade out of lemons, by fixing the Indy 4 trailer so that it better matches the movie.

video

Didn't realize the video was so small. That's the last time I use my iPod nano to edit.

UPDATE-
Larger version available on a not very popular site called Youtube.


13 comments:

Bill Robinson said...

Frikkin' hilarious. This is exactly what I thought of the film as well.

sonoferek said...

I remember seeing that movie. Indiana Jones and the Cooky Crystal Cranium Caper. It was considered to be, "The rib-tickling delight of 2008." As one critic put it from the reliable whogivesarats.com website.

DJ said...

Very nice. As a HUGE fan of the first 3 movies I was incredibly disappointed by that piece of crap they tried to call an Indiana Jones movie.

Fred said...

So true...
By the way Josh, When will the new Afterworks 3 book coming out?

MARK LYNN SMITH said...

I liked KOTCS except for the monkeys.

Damien Baumgart said...

LMAO!! Awesome work, Josh!

It used to be that Lucas was a pretty good writer/director when he had something to prove. Then he lost that ability and joined the ranks of bloated-on-their-own-crapulence producers with a sexual fetish for green screen and bad CGI. Unfortunately, this life threatening disease has spread to Spielberg. Here's hoping he gets it treated soon.

craig said...

best.trailer.ever.

JeremySaliba said...

heheheheheheh. nice rimshot.

Caveat Productions said...

Hard to believe that was all actually in the movie. I wish the farts would have really been in there.

Burbanked said...

TERRIFIC piece, and it brought back all the disappointment and misery and outrage - yet now tinged with just a hint of a smile.

Yeah, and then all the rage comes back. But thanks anyway!

samacleod said...

So good I had to pass it on, it's a must see. Para bens pelo bom trabalho.

R. T. said...

So haha incredibly funny thanks God for making this possible. Like he said .. the best trailer.. ever.. so funny!

Jav.E said...

looking back, i think why this movie sucked was because it wasn't in IMAX 3D...