Tuesday, August 12, 2008

That one movie everyone saw

I camped out in front of my local IMAX cinema for 4 days, by myself (apparantly all my loser friends have "jobs" and "families"), just to catch the first showing. The theatre owners and people passing by scoffed at me, called me names, and asked me to leave the premises, but I wasn't going anywhere. I had been waiting for YEARS for this highly anticipated sequel to finally be released, and I wasn't going to miss it for the world. FINALLY, I was allowed inside and the movie played. It was fantastic. All my favorite characters were on screen again, with all the action and humor of the first movie. It was a blast. I may be alone on this, but I think this was one of those rare sequels that is better than the original. I think you'll agree. Make sure you check out 'SisterHood of the Traveling Pants 2'.

Then a few days later i saw that batman movie. It was alright.
It didn't have any traveling pants in it though.


Mike Wood said...

I dunno. I'd say Lucious Fox's pants get around a bit.

Chris Palmer said...

hilarious. thanks for the laughs.