Monday, June 16, 2008

New Yorker Cartoon Contest

Every week me and my bud/co-worker, dancer/choreographer Dan Scanlon , enter the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest. The New Yorker supplies the cartoon, we supply the caption for it. We mail in our caption, then send our "alternate captions" to each other. The alternates are jokes that would never get picked in a million years, even though the ones we send it never get picked either......stupid unfunny New Yorker......grumble grumble.... ENJOY


Mom, I'm okay.....but something's happened to the jet.

I'm late for dinner again?.......aww chute.

Honey, I'm literally coming out of the closet. I am gay...to the EXTREME!

Please let me stay.....I just can't handle being ejected again.

My partner's chute didn't open and he's in your front yard. Do you have a garbage bag?

Evening ma'am. Can I tell you about my EXTREME friend, Jesus Christ?

Honey, my midlife crisis is over now.

Sorry I'm late, there was a backup on the Highway to the Danger Zone.

I bet your wondering what that explosion noise was.

Wait a second.....This isn't the baseball game.

No comments: