Monday, March 10, 2008

More Inappropriate Golden Books

Don't worry, I'm making a real book of these for the next APE (alternative press expo). Your kids will love'em.


Ted M said...

Nice! Can't wait to see a whole book of these!

Monkeyfeather said...

Brilliant! More please.

Josh Cooley said...

Thanks MonkeyFeather!

More are on the way as we speak.

You've got a great blog, I'm going to add your link to my list of misfits.

Munchanka said...

I can't stand it when people overuse the word 'amazing', so let me just say this inspires me to draw clearer, funnier stuff!
Your blog is hilarious, man. I am ashamed.
More fan mail!

Bill said...

These are very funny - I will look for em at APE!

Lee-Roy said...

I very humbly put forth an editorial correction for you. There should be no apostrophe in your it's, as the possessive of it is simply its. It's is a contraction of it is. I wanted to let you know before this got into print.

Josh Cooley said...

me no spel good this time? Impussible!

Thank you Lee-roy for the correction. It will be taken care of and you will recieve a gold star sticker next to your name on my 'helpful helpers' chart. Collect 5 gold stars and you get to choose a prize from the treasure chest!

P.S.- The only prize in the treasure chest is a plastic spider ring. I am sorry.

Seriously though, thank you for the correction. I appreciate it, and you viewing my blog!