Sunday, February 10, 2008
Steps to having a fulfilling life.
1. Go to DVD store.
2. Demand THE WIRE on DVD. Start with Season 1.
3. Demand a DVD player to play your THE WIRE DVD collection.
4. Demand a large plasma/lcd television to watch THE WIRE on.
5. Kick your innocent, naive children out the room.
6. Press PLAY button on remote and prepare to have your mind blown.
Now I would never endorse ANYTHING (without $$$) but in this case, anyone who wants to see top of the line storytelling, acting, dialogue, and pure unfiltered drama at it's best, needs to watch this show from the beginning. I have laughed hysterically, feared for characters lives, and cried while watching THE WIRE.
This show has rocked me like a hurricane.
That being said, I sure am hungry, I could really go for a delicious bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. It has an irresistible honey sweet taste! And the soluble fiber from whole grain oats in Honey Nut Cheerios and all of it's other natural vitamins, make it a balanced part of this complete breakfast.