Sunday, January 27, 2008

Robble Robble....

There's a lot of things in life that make me very very happy when I see them. A guy with a ponytail getting a speeding ticket, whenever someone messes up a magic trick then says "wait let me start over"(who's the smart guy now, jerk!), Mary Poppins, when a dog sits in the drivers seat of a car (it looks like he's driving! AH HA HA HA) and of course, the hamburgular.
His name alone is brilliant. He's a burgular, who wants hamburgers. It's not confusing like the name Grimace. What is that? Get outta here Grimace. Stupid name.
The only thing that could make Hamburgular any better is if he stole hamburgers, but also killed anyone who got in his way.
So here's my Wild West Hamburgular based on what is believed to be the only existing photo of Billy the Kid. Another Painting Potluck.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I'm currently wetting myself from laughing so hard. That was one of the funniest things I think I've ever read. I want you to write a whole book in that style. Topic matters not.

Awesome Hamburgler! I want that hanging in my den when I'm 70.